Strange News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A recurring phrase in these and similar reports....

:doctor: ......."then I noticed that the person had no oxygen tank or mask"

They never talk about if it looked like he was trying to get all connubial with a ray.

I dove with Jacques yesterday. But I had no Oxygen tank so I had to leave him down there :shakehead:. Somehow this drivel continues to make it into the tabloids. I am sure CDNN will be running an exclusive shortly :thumb:

Last edited:
Greetings Paranormal SB'ers I have not met a ghost yet. I guess one must really want to see one if it is to be. I dive a place where several have met their demise and have not seen a thing. I might just be a skeptic or not want the publicity. Either way I would finish my dive regardless, if they want to tag along so be it! I guess you would not have to worry about them running out of air. Sorry had to throw that in there.
Well at least it is a bit of entertainment, hopefully not at the cost of the Irwin family.
There has been enough of that!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Who's Steve Irwin?

You're kidding I thought everyone knew who he was. Steve Irwin, aka the Crocodile Hunter, the Australian naturalist and wildlife expert. Australia Zoo - Home of the Crocodile Hunter - “Conservation through Exciting Education” He met an untimely demise in a freak accident while filming and diving with a stingray. He was a super nice and knowledgeable personality and did a lot to help understanding wildlife. More information; Steve Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crikey! I call either BS or a SERIOUS case of nitrogen narcosis!

He failed to say if the stingray barb was in him or not. That might be the key if this is a hoax or not. :rofl3:

OK. THAT Steve Irwin. I watched about 5 minutes of one of his programs once. The guy was a loon.

Back
Top Bottom