Stuffed Animals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WileEDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This woman goes into a singles’ bar. After sitting there nursing a drink for a bit, a guy comes over and joins her. A few hours and a number of drinks later, they discover that they enjoy each other’s company and that they have many things in common. As 2 A.M. nears they both realize that the evening is far from over for them.

She accompanies him back to his house, where he shows her around the place, finally ending up in his bedroom. There she sees the walls of his bedroom are covered by rows and rows of stuffed animals of all sizes on shelves. "What a sensitive guy," she thinks to herself, "maybe this one is special!" He leans in, they kiss, fall onto the bed, shed their clothes, and, well, you can imagine what happens next.

Afterwards she snuggles up to him, kisses him on the cheek, and asks "How was it?"

He points to the wall and says "You can have your choice of any prize from the bottom shelf."

I guess you aiming at the Humor forum...?

don

dandydon once bubbled...
I guess you aiming at the Humor forum...?

don
Well, since that forum is called "Scuba Humor" and it didn't have a scuba tie-in, I put it here where I've seen other humorous postings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom