Sub Gear XP10 - 'DESAT' Indicator on the Logbook Screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xyrandomyx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone tell me what the 'DESAT' indicator on the XP10's Logbook screen means? As shown in the image below.

IMAG0109_BURST001.jpg

I know what it means when it appears elsewhere, but couldn't find any mention of it appearing on the logbook screen in the manual. It's only lit for one of the (small number) of dives I've done with the computer so far (the first and deepest of them).

Sorry, I realise Subgear and Scubapro aren't quite one and the same, but this forum was the closest I could find; and I see that questions about Subgear products have been answered here before. Please direct me to a more appropriate forum if there is one. Thanks.

The Indicator means that you have Deleted the residual saturation before diving and I think it's because it was your first dive with the computer. Look at page 71 in the manual.

The Indicator means that you have Deleted the residual saturation before diving and I think it's because it was your first dive with the computer. Look at page 71 in the manual.

Thanks very much. I still can't find it in the manual (my copy only has 41 pages?), but that makes perfect sense. I skipped over the section on resetting the remaining saturation because I figured I'd never use that feature.

Maybe on page 32? There are explained the indicators of the logbook screen. 71 is the number in the corner.

While the picture doesn't show it well, was this a repetitive dive?

It wasn't a repetitive dive, no: it was my very first dive with the computer and I only did one that day. Aquana's explanation makes sense to me, though. I'm pretty sure he's correct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom