Subsee +10 or the Inon UCL-100M67?

Which one would YOU buy? Please post as to why. TIA

• Subsee +10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inon UCL-100M67

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JTemple

Contributor
Reaction score
Help me decide! I've used the Subsee and really liked the results. I like that the Inon is just a bit smaller, but I've never used it. Shooting a Canon S90, and the price difference between the 2 really isn't a deal breaker. I am especially interested in feedback from those who have used both. Thanks!

Shot with the Subsee:
945222_10201160649158290_1864754809_n.jpg

1000868_10201263638372956_2038151080_n.jpg

The two lenses produce essentially the same results there are only two practical differences
1. The Inon lens does not vignette at 28mm equivalent the Subsee does assuming you would ever shoot at wide end with a lens like this
2. You can stack an additional diopter on the UCL100 as it has a thread. The latest Subsee also has it but they don't recommend using it for another lens

In short there is not much in it. With your S90 you will obtain super macro with a +10 diopter and really I don't think you need to get to +16?

Thanks. I have stacked on the Subsee before, but it's true that it's not something I would need to do often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom