Subsurface 5.0 has been released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't use Divemate myself, but according to a quick web search, there is a "Data Pack" for Divemate which you need to purchase separately which allows you to export your data in a format that Subsurface can read.

I do have the "data pack" for dive mate which I purchased to ensure that I have a backup of the data in case my phone broke and I can "restore" to my new phone. I was hoping that somebody here had already attempted a transfer of data and knew how much data was actually transferred or if certain portions of the data was lost in the conversion.

Trying to open cloud storage file is crashing version 5 for me. Just closes the app. Same result on 2 devices.
Is this on Windows? We do appear to have a bug that hasn't been root caused that can create crashes on Windows in a couple of situations... but oddly for the other people reporting this opening cloud storage is what works...

We have fixes for the Windows crashes and the SAC colorization error in the profile.
If nothing else pops up, I hope to release 5.0.1 later today.

You are most awesome.

The latest version of Subsurface-mobile on iOS and Android is 3.2. when new versions are pushed, the stores do automatically offer them to you.

Silly question, subsurface when I'm connected via USB doesn't see my Mk2i. Only thing it says when I try to downlead dives is "no new dives".

Back
Top Bottom