Subtle Hints!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Edmonston

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok, well... uhh...

This is what happens when you tell your cavern certified wife that you're going to the Devil's Den to dive without her (with students no less).

They tend to leave :confused: SUBTLE HINTS:confused: that maybe, just maybe they would have liked to go diving with you... or at least help them with the laundry.

Either way... I'm on the couch again. (gotta get a better pillow...)

DSC_3586.jpg

Cheers :D

Mike

LOL! I'm not much better. I had brand new spool (from a major manufacturer) break on me before I ever got it in the water. I had planned to toss it, but instead I now have it deployed on the porch as a drying line for my scuba gear. Cave line seems to work real well for this, as your wife has no doubt learned. :)

Pull out the stops; get flowers, dinner at a fine resturant, good bottle of wine (If you imbibe), and don't forget the "I'm sorry card." Then you need to book a dive trip for just the two of you. Someplace warm, sunny and with shopping near by. Good Luck.

She married you even with your glaring faults :winky: Now me, I would have tied the line to your bumper, hehehe :54:

Missdirected:
She married you even with your glaring faults :winky: Now me, I would have tied the line to your bumper, hehehe :54:

Actually, I'm waiting for the line arrows that say -Socks- -Shirts- -Pants- etc:rofl3:

Cheers :D

Mike

That is too funny. I am a lucky man. I 'own' 1/3 of the garage and it is off limits to wife and kids.... so there is no way she is getting her hands on my spools and reels..........I did have to dive some funky smelling under garments a few times......... were not washed.... maybe those are subtle hints? :huh:

I dove them any way... I am not proud and I am thick

Mike if she actually did this to you I would give her a high five for creativity. This is excellent. Very funny.

I'm thinking that she needs a little help with her line work. That does not look like the proper way to clip a reel off, unless there's some type of laundry specialty course that I'm not familiar with....and I'm not going to become familiar with either! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom