Success!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clearly you realised the fun you'd be missing out on if you didn't give it another go.

:clapping: Good on you!!

Happy diving, and let us know how your hols in Hawaii go...

Cheers!

Heh...I had a little trouble with my mask clearing during my OW cert.

It was mostly because I had a cold. Didn't help when the majority of what I was blowing into the mask was SNOT!

Okay, let me help you.

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :puke:

:wink:

BTW - Congratulations!

My votes for Hawaii. lol but either one you'll love it.I watched an instructor here getting a woman through her OW cause of the same problem.It was her 8th time trying for OW cause of the mask problem.Seeing her keep at it made me think anyone with the will to keep trying can make it.And she did make it guess 8th time was the charm for her.Just don't give up.BTW warm water on the face beats cold less shocking.

Jen

Great! Congrats on the begining of a new life in SCUBA. Don't loose that enthusiasm and continue to work hard on the skills - you can never practice enough.

Big congrats! Sounds like your hard work on skills is paying off.

If you asked me, I would do the cert dives in Monterey. That way all of your Hawaiian dives are to cool spots. Why burn vacation time doing mask clears in Hawaii? Get the certs done and use your vacation time for fun dives!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom