Suggestion on Dry undergarments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hrmm...he has many colors and some with designs. I wonder if he has a big pink one so I can look like the boy from a Christmas Story....j/k

On the serious side, I was wondering if he had something in yellow, then I started to think I would look like a large chicken. I wouldn't mind yellow going with my black and yellow dry suit.

I will most likely order one when I get home and grab the measuring tape.

I think I am going to wait on the hood and gloves, until I do my open water dive. I made the mistake of putting the gloves on before the hood and mask. It was annoying trying to fix the mask seals, had to take the gloves back off. I am also guess that some of the glove dexterity issues might be tempered with experience.

Hostage,

Going back to your original post, if you still want to buy something off the rack this is what I use: Cabela's: Cabela's Polartec® Classic 200 Crew – Regular but they're hard to get now. What I don't like about the jacket you originally asked about is the high collar that can get in your neck seal. Also, I think the nylon windbreak material traps air. Not really a big deal but some issues to consider. Everyone seems to like the Rondel jump suits and the prices are great. I would have gone that route but I don't like a one piece suit for deer hunting, etc.

boat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom