Suggestions for August Meet and Greet dates and a Location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe

Fossilbabe
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey everyone I have been asked when we could have another meet and greet for this area. I'm open for suggestions and dates. What works for the majority of the group. Maybe we can get a place where we can have some fun.

I start vacation this friday for a week lol. But if u put it on my weekend off Im def there. I missed out on the party so I m game for a meeting.

Well everyone think of a place you would like to meet. If you want to have it at my home or a Restaurant,bar. I do suggest a Friday night is the best for for us that are working and have the weekend off . Most of us would like to dive on the weekends.

:bonk: Ok if it is on a FRIDAY, this time when Scott plans to go he must remember friday is NOT the same as saturday!!!!!!!!!

Ok well we have three fridays for August. Any one of these dates better for anyone?
14,21,28. Heres an idea we can wait until sept 11th and everyone can come out and help me celebrate me being a year older!!!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Birthday is not until the 12th but of coarse you guys know me I will be diving on the weekend.

hey sept works for me. I m off that weeknd lol. I m supposed to spend sat with teh band kids but I can ditch them for dive time heehee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom