suit snot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to suggest the possibility of an unscented conditioner but Merxlin beat me to it. I know that there are a lot of personal care products that leave out the smell because of skin sensitivities.

get a lycra under suit and no lube/snot needed

alright, nice one matey...
i'm off to town tomorrow, so i'll look into that...

whoa slow down folks...but still thank you all for your ideas...

fisherdvm, you got it mate,
i read somewhere on here that the smell of the conditioner spooks the fish, so i'm trying to descent the conditioner...
i am thinking of going with that latex lube, but i thought i'd try the cheap way first...

Why not just wear a suit that fits?

If you need to grease yourself up to get into it, it's probably time to move on to a bigger size. :D

Terry

it's just me forearms, the rest of the suit fits ok...

Slip a plastic bag over your hands first. No snot needed.

It has never bothered us to end the dive with a scent of vanilla bean. Between the dive, urine and post dive rinsing of the gear the scent has never persevered. If you bought lilac sachet you're on your own.

My biggest use is on the arms and shoulders to help things settle in easy, especially if I.m sweaty. A bag is useless there.

Pete

i don't think i'll be doing lilac or lavander any time soon,
i'm going for that unkept devil-may-care diver type image...:14:

Back
Top Bottom