Votes: 1 8.3%
  • June 21-22

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • June 28-29

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
O.K., since CSSP is the desired location for the get-together...let's see what dates will work best for y'all (Foo, check my spellling pleese. :rofl3:)

Looks like the month of June is the best.

I'm not gonna vote only because I can probably make any of those weekends.

The most likely event that will keep me from joining ya'll is the birth of my first grandchild sometime at the end of the month in Fort Worth. However, if I'm lucky the kid will come on a Wed, then I can meet up with the crew on Friday night. Seems like the least the little whipper-snapper could do! :wink:

Mike...... I am 98% good for any of the dates you posted on the pole....look forward to a 'gathering' of friends!

LOL... Let's sum this up and pick a date:

Tom made a good point that the NTSRA Hunt will be going on noonish on the 8th

Hawkeye Mark won't be in county past the 18th

Firefyter will be back from Coz after the 8th

Ken can't make the 7th

FooMan will be late or not make the 21st

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Ken, Donald, et.al....... what's going on the 14th? or 13th thru 15th as we could stretch this this out for a full three days!

and.......where the heck is the watchmaker?

~tony

Ken, Donald, et.al....... what's going on the 14th? or 13th thru 15th as we could stretch this this out for a full three days!

I'm working the weekend of the 14th.

13-15th is fine with me.

TONY!!!!! How ya doin', Dude? How's Bren? Tell her Howdy! :D

We can go any weekend if I know ahead of time and can talk Beast into taking a weekend off.

We're doing good, I'm trying to finish up the church sanctuary in the next few weeks, got the boat all cleaned up and took a ride with Capt. Ryan yesterday at Wright Patman (lake texarkana). We plan on a LOT of camping, fishin' and fun this summer as I'm taking off some time (tbd) from working and Bren will be free to garden and such as Nancy will be home with Cindy thru the summer.

How's my big blue eyed buddy doing? Still golfin and workin? I've been on the course three or four times this year!

So IF/when they decided on the date, we'll see you in June, cool....:D

Love ya bud!

Yeah, this needs to be wrapped up so people can adjust schedules. I'll break the tie and go with June 21-22

Back
Top Bottom