Votes: 1 8.3%
  • June 21-22

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • June 28-29

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

been a while since then....

Attachments

• outlaws.JPG
    outlaws.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 33
  • dez etal.JPG
    dez etal.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 29
  • dee is talkin.JPG
    dee is talkin.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 31
  • criminals.JPG
    criminals.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 29
  • beast n ken.JPG
    beast n ken.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bren.JPG
    bren.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 30
LOL... Let's sum this up and pick a date:

Tom made a good point that the NTSRA Hunt will be going on noonish on the 8th

Hawkeye Mark won't be in county past the 18th

Firefyter will be back from Coz after the 8th

Ken can't make the 7th

FooMan will be late or not make the 21st

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Ken, Donald, et.al....... what's going on the 14th? or 13th thru 15th as we could stretch this this out for a full three days!

and.......where the heck is the watchmaker?

~tony

I'd say lets go dive this weekend !!
Daingerfield State Park on Sunday May 5th

I have a park pass and a spear gun !

Hint Hint .... :wink:

There's the watchmaker...or tunnel maker!

If you've been diving all winter...you should be "warmed up" for the June gathering. :D:D:D

Yeah, this needs to be wrapped up so people can adjust schedules. I'll break the tie and go with June 21-22

We'll be at the gate when they open Friday June 20, camping for the weekend. Red '04 Chevy Pickup. Where's the pardy gonna be going on? I'm hungry, Mike, so what cha' cooking?

~tony

We'll be at the gate when they open Friday June 20, camping for the weekend. Red '04 Chevy Pickup. Where's the pardy gonna be going on? I'm hungry, Mike, so what cha' cooking?

~tony

Dunno yet...thought we might let Des do his world famous, slow cooked, hot dogs! :D

Besides my Jamaican Jerk wings, I found the original Anchor Bar hot wings recipe.

Or, I could put a roast or brisket on the smoker over mesquite, then slice and dice it. Bring it down to the pond and wrap it in foil over the grill after putting some of Mom's secret recipe BBQ sauce on it (and no, you ain't gettin' the recipe for the sauce), then slather it on some buns.

Also have a killer recipe for tortillas from me Tia in Uvalde. Could do those and then deep fry 'em and make some chips to go with the BBQ.

Guess I'd better start thinkin' about that...maybe also some boiled or grilled shrimp or something. I could bring a couple of my dutch ovens for something, but that would take a couple of hours for something to cook and someone would need to watch the coals. Squirrel stew? I've got a bumper crop of them this year; the little $#@*$ got under the hood of my truck and chewed through the fuel injector wires...twice. Fixin' to sic the cat on 'em.

I really want to do this but we will be in Israel from June 18 to the end of the month. Going to a wedding and doing some touring. No diving unfortunately.

We will be camping also. FooMan will leave for the tournament on Sat. from CSSP, as we will arrive on Fri. 20th. We could go on the 14,15 or the last weekend in June also... looks like the 7,8 is out for us now, anyway. Mark... I'm sorry it looks like the concensus is going to be the weekend after you leave, at this point. We will look forward to diving with you asap, however and I hope you have a wonderful trip. We will make a trip to Mammoth sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom