Summersville Lake, Sept 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdcline

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If the weather is good on Saturday Sept. 9, I would like to get in a few dives and am looking for a dive buddy. If anyone would be interested please let me know.

Crap. Im working. Sorry.

I know that there will be several people at the lake that weekend as there will be some classes going on. My wife and I are thinking of going over to dive with some of the folks there on the 10th. You are welcome to come and join us if you can't find others to dive with.

My wife is new to diving (just got certified) and still likes to take things slow at times. If this doesn't bother you then feel free to come with us. Otherwise I'm sure I can introduce you to some good dive buddies.

BTW, I was also born on Feb 27th. Well some would say hatched:hm:..........whatever.

WVDiver:
I know that there will be several people at the lake that weekend as there will be some classes going on. My wife and I are thinking of going over to dive with some of the folks there on the 10th. You are welcome to come and join us if you can't find others to dive with.

My wife is new to diving (just got certified) and still likes to take things slow at times. If this doesn't bother you then feel free to come with us. Otherwise I'm sure I can introduce you to some good dive buddies.

BTW, I was also born on Feb 27th. Well some would say hatched:hm:..........whatever.

Thanks for the offer, but I can only make it on the 9th. As for taking things slow that doesn't bother me. It is good to find someone else born on the same day as me. I have only met a couple of others born on our birthday. Maybe sometime we can run into each other and do some diving. I have a son who usually dives with me but he is in school now and doesn't want to get up early on days he gets off, and that is the reason I need a dive partner for that weekend.

Too bad you are not able to do the 10th. But like I said there will be a good many people at the winter boat ramp most of the weekend. Just show up and ask around, someone will probably be glad to let you join their group.

Back
Top Bottom