Sunday April 10th Deep Run Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Hey Derek, just some info about the PST's from Darryl, I thought about the E-8 130's, but Darryl showed me the price difference between the 119's and the 130's. The 130's are about $150 bucks more than the 119's. The PST E-7 100's and the E-8 119's are the same price. I thought about it and that was the reason I went with the 119's instead. $ $ $ $

But HEY, what am I talking about your rich. :D Just thought I'd let you know.

I'm going to a Scuba Rummage sale tonight, the guy was an instructor and is getting out of diving, no more time. YA-HOO for me.

I'm certainly not rich by any stretch of the imagination. Smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. :wink:

$150 difference for the two of them, not $150 more each right? That's another reason to go w/ AL 80s. I can buy 2 tanks for the price of one Faber 85/95.

Let me know if he has any PST 104s for sale, I'd take them off his hands if they aren't too old. :D

Derek S:
I'm certainly not rich by any stretch of the imagination. Smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. :wink:

$150 difference for the two of them, not $150 more each right? That's another reason to go w/ AL 80s. I can buy 2 tanks for the price of one Faber 85/95.

Let me know if he has any PST 104s for sale, I'd take them off his hands if they aren't too old. :D

Darryl has PST 119's for $300 each, and the 130's are $425 - $450 each. (can't remember which $ one) That's why I didn't want to cough up more for 10 CF.

When Rick and I talked to him, he said $210 for a E-7 100, but when I tried to get it at that price, he said that he mis-spoke because that was less then his cost.

I'll let you know what this other guy has tonight.

I came back with

2 Alum. 80's both current VIP and Hydro - Both filled from Discover Diving March of 05' $40 each

1 new pair 7mm Bare Gloves - $20.00

14 lbs. sea pearls soft weights - $14 - $1 lb. beats $3 at LDS

Apeks ATX 200 Regulator with ATX 50 Octo - $200.00

He gave me a bunch of stuff free - New PADI CPR Microshield, Line Cutter, Nitrox Dive Tables, Navy Dive Tables, NAUI Dive Tables, Extra Tusa Xpert Zoom Fin Straps (which I use)

Lil' Irish Temper:
2 Alum. 80's both current VIP and Hydro - Both filled from Discover Diving March of 05' $40 each

I don't like you anymore. :wink: :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
I came back with

1 new pair 7mm Bare Gloves - $20.00

14 lbs. sea pearls soft weights - $14 - $1 lb. beats $3 at LDS

Apeks ATX 200 Regulator with ATX 50 Octo - $200.00

He gave me a bunch of stuff free - New PADI CPR Microshield, Line Cutter, Nitrox Dive Tables, Navy Dive Tables, NAUI Dive Tables, Extra Tusa Xpert Zoom Fin Straps (which I use)

Sounds like you got a great deal. Don't you love it when that happens (especially when we are paying $2.35 for gas).

Congrats,

Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom