Sunday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lplace

Reaction score
I am looking for a dive buddy or buddies to go dive possibly sometime on Sunday. Thought about going out to CSSP since I have never gone, or I could go to Athens as well. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Logan

Most likely I'll be at Athens this weekend (more work with instructor towards my Divemaster stuff).

How much I can buddy up with ya will depend on if we're running a class, but that don't mean we can visit during a break.

Also, we can find you someone to hook up with so you can explore.

Lemme know what you're plans are and we'll work something out.

I will be there Friday and Saturday (have a family reunion on Saturday, but I'm free that afternoon). I'd like to do one or two both days, but I'll take what I can get.

Just let me know...:)

Ken

Ken,

Unfortunately I can't go out there on Friday or Saturday. The only day I can go is on Sunday. I am going to meet TexasMike out there. Let me know if you can go Sunday.

Logan

I'm afraid I have plans for Sunday....there's no way I can change them now (not that I want to). Maybe another time...

Ken

Not sure how long I will be able to stay but will come out early Sunday to get in a couple dives. What time are ya'll trying to get wet?

Bill

I hope to be there by 8:00 ( my instructor's dive master candidate roll call time :) )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom