Sundiver Crew Changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Ray

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
We are sad to have to inform the Southern California dive Community that Captain Kyaa Heller has left Sundiver to pursue other interests. She has been an inspirational and influentional force in the southern California dive community since she joined the Sundiver team in 2006. She has been a singular voice on the internet upholding the Southern California diving venue all these years and we have all benefited from her positive and informative posts. She has been an outstandingly safe and responsible operator during her tenure here. We at Sundiver will miss her but we wish her well in her new endeavors.

Captain Ray L Arntz

Ray... I had to look at the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st. I'll extend my best wishes to Kyaa and to you and the Sundiver fleet for the future.

Was out at the Empire Landing Quarry and Sea Fan Grotto a week ago Sunday diving off a 42' deck boat and saw the Sundiver Express there.

Thanks for posting that Captain.

I enjoyed her as a capt and greatly enjoyed my dives on the SDE with her as a Capt. My best dives in my 2 yrs of diving ( 95% of them) on SDE with her behind the helm I'll miss her and hope and wish the best for her.

I heard a rumor that Capt Kyaa is back. Is this true? We had planned to make the Super Bowl day trip our 2nd Annul and Kyaa was a big reason for this.

Not to step on anyone's toes, but we just dove aboard the Sundiver Express Sat, 9/8 and Kyaa was captain. Wonderful dive sites with surface temps of 73.5 and emerald blue color!! Can't wait to dive again with Captain Kyaa!!

Not to step on anyone's toes, but we just dove aboard the Sundiver Express Sat, 9/8 and Kyaa was captain. Wonderful dive sites with surface temps of 73.5 and emerald blue color!! Can't wait to dive again with Captain Kyaa!!
Hey, my wife and I were on that boat! I guess we look different in person :wink: I've enjoyed every trip I've made with Kyaa and this evening I'm trying to schedule a new one. Saturday was particularly nice.

Nauga,
and his red Converse rockboots

Capt Kaya is back then, good to hear. Sure hope we can repeat how much fun we had last Super Bowl Sunday diving this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom