Sunken Vandenberg ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Michael Goldsmith. I am a PADI certified Rescue Diver; en route to becoming a Dive Master this year. I am traveling to the Florida Keys-Key West on Friday and Saturday, August 21 & 22. I am very interested in diving the sunken Vandenberg ship; and various other wrecks of the Keys.

Can you please recommend a boat / charter for me to book for the best dive / best wreck diving in the Keys.

Thank you,
Michael Goldsmith

Hello,
My name is Michael Goldsmith. I am a PADI certified Rescue Diver; en route to becoming a Dive Master this year. I am traveling to the Florida Keys-Key West on Friday and Saturday, August 21 & 22. I am very interested in diving the sunken Vandenberg ship; and various other wrecks of the Keys.

Can you please recommend a boat / charter for me to book for the best dive / best wreck diving in the Keys.

Thank you,
Michael Goldsmith

SubTropic, Captains Corner, and Lost Reef Adventures will all take you on a safe and reasonably priced dive to the Vandenberg.

Hi Michael - I went diving on the Vandenberg last week with Lost Reef. I was very pleased with them and would certainly recommend them. They were professional, reasonably priced and very friendly people. We all had a great time.

Hope you have a nice trip to the keys-
Beth

Hello,

Thank you,
Michael Goldsmith

You might want to check this out.

Dive The Wrecks Of The Florida Keys

Good Diving,

I think Lost Reef is the only charter that does a double dip on the Vandenberg. I was there a week ago, and had two great dives. I think I met BethO on that trip.

They only charge $55 for a double dip... that's if you bring your own tanks.

I'm hoping to get some of my videos edited today from the dive...

Captain's Corner will also do a double dip. We were there at the end of July and did two with them. Think it came out to $95, but that was with two nitrox tanks.

I think Lost Reef is the only charter that does a double dip on the Vandenberg. I was there a week ago, and had two great dives. I think I met BethO on that trip.

They only charge $55 for a double dip... that's if you bring your own tanks.

I'm hoping to get some of my videos edited today from the dive...

Hi Scuba Dad - Yup that was me. It was very nice meeting you. Those were two great dives on the Vandenberg. Please let me know if you happen to post any pictures or video of the dives... I'd love to check them out.

I think you mentioned you dive up at the BHB often... hope to see you up there diving some time.

Beth

Hi guys!
Just a heads up- we double dip the Vandy every morning. Also, if you want to bring doubles or do some tech diving, we let ya! And we do trimix fills :)
Jesse, Subtropic Dive Center

I am heading down this weekend to dive the Vandenberg with Lost Reef on Saturday the 5th for a double dip. I will also be diving the Grove on Friday with Conch Republic, should be a great trip!

Since the trips have all settled in...does anyone do regular afternoon (or very late morning) trips to the V-berg yet? I'm staying in Marathon again, and trying to get down there that early won't be easy....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom