Sunscape Sabors definition of "Long Pants"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to every eatery on hotel grounds in a t-shirt and swim trunks. Never given the stink eye or anything, not that I would care but. On a side note the food at Sunscape sucks really bad, to even be excited and worried about what clothes to wear to dinner is cray. You should be worried about what car to rent from isis and going out to eat for every meal.

We were there a couple of week ago. You can wear shorts to all of the restaurants. The Mexican restaurant has an inside restaurant with a patio. Pants are required inside, shorts can be worn on the patio. One night, it was an hour wait to sit outside at the Mexican restaurant so I wore pants. One of the most miserable meals I have ever eaten. It was so hot and stuffy in that restaurant and the food average. The patio was full, inside we were one of 3 tables being used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom