Sunset House to Stingray City?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce - we always go in the the E of Randys - there's a little track you can drive down almost to the beach - then out through the coral heads angling half left.

Barry Goode:
Hi,

I'm heading to Grand Cayman (& Little Cayman) on Friday for a 9-day dive trip. I'm curious what divers familiar with the Caymans consider the best dive sites on those two islands (best in terms of marine life).

Also, I definitely want to dive Stingray City but the people at Sunset House where I'm staying have been noncommital about getting me there. Any suggestions to make sure I don't miss out on SRC?

Thanks.

Barry

My 2 favorite sites are Deliah's Delight on the north wall, and the second site I cant remember the name off hand.. Its a wall dive located directly out from Spanish Anchor (no mooring on the wall).. There is a "cave" that starts at the top of the wall ~60-70fsw, that lets you out about 270fsw.. The "cave" is obviously a tech dive, but the wall around this site is quite nice..

I think you guys are a year late with the advice here, but I guess some information is timeless!

CJ

Back
Top Bottom