Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DCBC

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
What's your take on this year's SUPERBOWL? It's early in the playoffs, but I'm routen for the Cowboys!

:football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football:

Well, it's about time the Cowboys made a move in the playoffs. This ought to be a real dogfight. New Orleans was hot, now cooled off. The Az Cardinals looked virtually unstoppable this past weekend, but their defense has big holes. Go Dallas !
I am anxious to see every game.

How bout that Alabama Crimson Tide bunch. They would have won regardless of who was at QB for Texas. Colt, or not Colt, it would have made no difference; just maybe somewhat closer.

What's your take on this year's SUPERBOWL? It's early in the playoffs, but I'm routen for the Cowboys!

Cowboys are lookin well balanced going into this weekend, Go Cowboys! :banana:

Looks like "America's Team" will be watching the Super Bowl on TV - like the rest of America...

20444_1183737760484_1439454163_30410014_7357625_n.jpg

As a Giant's fan the only thing better than watching the Eagles lose to Dallas last week was watching Dallas lose to Minnesota this week.

:shocked2:

:football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football:

Well, it's about time the Cowboys made a move in the playoffs. This ought to be a real dogfight. New Orleans was hot, now cooled off. The Az Cardinals looked virtually unstoppable this past weekend, but their defense has big holes. Go Dallas !
I am anxious to see every game.

How bout that Alabama Crimson Tide bunch. They would have won regardless of who was at QB for Texas. Colt, or not Colt, it would have made no difference; just maybe somewhat closer.

Cowboys are lookin well balanced going into this weekend, Go Cowboys! :banana:

minnesotavikings.jpg

Well ok, that didn't go very well did it? Now that the Cowboys are in the back 40, I don't know what to think (other than I'm looking forward to the Vikings vs Saints game).

No predictions from me on this one, they are both excellent teams! Bring out the Beer!

:partytime:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom