Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aw. Don't be a sad panda

Be happy!!

How long does it usually take to be upgraded to “supporter” status? No rush I just signed up tonight but was curious.

How long does it usually take to be upgraded to “supporter” status? No rush I just signed up tonight but was curious.
Looks like 2 hours 45 minutes in your case.

Thanks for your support

Looks like 2 hours 45 minutes in your case.

Thanks for your support
Oh wow thanks. You must have pushed it through manually as 2hrs and 45minutes perfectly aligns with your post. Thanks buddy.

Oh wow thanks. You must have pushed it through manually as 2hrs and 45minutes perfectly aligns with your post. Thanks buddy.
It’s the only way it works. You are most welcome.

Hi there - I recently used the PayPal link and am happy to be a supporter of SB. when you all have a moment - can someone review and apply it to my account? Thanks!

Hi there - I recently used the PayPal link and am happy to be a supporter of SB. when you all have a moment - can someone review and apply it to my account? Thanks!
Thank you for your support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom