Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got charged for my renewal, but my status is still that of a lowly member, not a what's it :( help >.<

What ads should I, and should I not, be seeing as a supporter? I usually see the DAN, DGX, DRIS and Shearwater ads, but I turned off my AdBlock after reading a different thread and am now seeing other, non dive related, ads.

Thanks,
Erik

Just became a basic supporter if you can help with the banner. Thanks

Renewed my supporter subscription a few days ago and still showing contributor, and worse, ads. Thanks.

I checked the box to hide ads but I am still getting drop down and bottom up ad banners. Thanks.

Became a supporter about a month ago. Still have ads and no banner. I actually forgot I had already subscribed and did it again, so I paid twice. That’s on me, but please verify that I won’t get auto renewed twice per year. 😂

Auto-renewed Supporter level on Dec. 16, currently at the basic Contributor level. Please help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom