Surfacing once again (after how long??)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
greets, everyone

I've decided to pop up and let anyone who remembers me (if there are any) that I'm still alive and still interested, if lately *very* inactive, in the sport. With regards to diving, as with a lot of my interests, the last few years have not been too kind as I've been working far too much and enjoying far too little spare time and money. The last time I donned a tank was maybe 3 years ago in a pool to help a friend with a no-budget movie he was making. But no trips to sunny climes, no weekend quarry dives (largely because I don't really have weekends anymore!), and although I've sniffed out a couple of local dive clubs online I haven't really done anything with them. There are some large changes in store for my life, though, sooner rather than later, and hopefully those changes in situation will help get me back on track. I've been exhuming a lot of artifacts from happier days recently--old artwork, old songs I recorded--and stumbling on this halfway-forgotten forum brought back some fond memories of when I was a regular contributor here. This may lead nowhere for another three years, or it might get me back into the hobby again. One thing I've found is that you need to nourish the things that make you happy, and diving always did that for me (well, except for those bouts of seasickness on the boats...) Perhaps I'll make it a point to start browsing and maybe posting again. Anyway, howdy again :)

cheers

Billy S.

Welcome back to the ScuaBoard! Bet this site has changed considerably since you firts lurked.... Get back in the water more often, life is too short...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom