Survey for a new Diving Logbook App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello divers out there,

in the context of my bachelor thesis I'm developing a diving logbook App that will allow you to log your dives from anywhere and take your certifications, favourite pictures and your most beautiful memories all around the globe.
Right now i need your help to make the App fit to the needs of real divers. :)

Among all participants of my 5 minutes lasting survey I will draw 3 lucky winners, which will be rewarded with

3 Amazon vouchers worth 30$ 20$ or 15$ / 25€ 15€ or 10€
(all winners will be rewarded in their desired currency - pounds, rupees et cetera ;-) )

Thank you very much and Cheerio! :callme:

Ferdinand Werthwein

You can find the survey over here: (powered by Google Drive)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IvA1Rvl_EnxahGmOaybTvmph0m7r5-htQQEzQu6ub70/viewform

_________________________________________________________________________________
Info:
Your answers will be treated confidential and will not be given to any third party.
Of course you can decide which questions you want to answer and which you want to jump over.

In case this isn't the right board for such a survey, please give me a short info an I will move the survey to the correct board.

Taucher%20Logbuch%20App%20Umfrage_start_english.jpg

Done.

Done. Only thing I didn't have room to add... don't forget the Mac users!!!

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't divelog.de fulfill the majority of the feature set above including photos and certs? I know it's Win7/ Win8, WP8 compatible and syncs via cloud services fairly well. I'm not sure about the iOS compatibility though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom