DiveFriends .. what do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PinoScuba

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,
I write this thread to let you know about a new app for divers.

How does it work?
It's a social logbook: you can add new dives or new places and share them with your friends.
So you can discover new places to dive, find new dive buddies in your area, with your preferences, or which are close to you!
Just open the app and set up a search.

DIVEFRIENDS is probably the first ..social logbook!
The app is FREE. Is ready for Android and Windows10 now (work in progress for iOS), but with the website you can always use it!

It requires an initial login to allow information and preferences to travel with you.
The whole thing is then also manageable from the site.

This is the link to google store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.vlnt
This is the link of the site: www.divefriends.net

What do you think of an DiveFriends project like that? Thanks for the attention.

Nice; will try it.

A YouTube tour of benefits and features would be helpful. I generally avoid using things if I have to sign up before I can see what is inside. What features does it have that set it apart or are unique? How are the developers making money (are they going to use my data or am I paying to use it or are they selling ad space?).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom