Sutton Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Saturday and/or Sunday the 1st and 2nd of July.

Anyone interested?

Naturally :wink:

Nice new avatar Speedie. you need a ride for this weekend and which day or days you want to try?

I'm available both days, but Sunday might work out better. Wifey should be coming back that evening with the car, so I can stay out later :) I would need a ride though....I've still got chocolate :wink:
The ava is my "big" dog as a pup. He likes to dismantle Pringles tubs, and we like Pringles - everyone's happy! (until he picks up the tub that we hadn't started!)

Well, I will do both days, and Greg will probably do Saturday, and I will plan on driving for you for both days, until I hear otherwise.

Umm, Pringles:wink:

Mrs.Prages:
Well, I will do both days, and Greg will probably do Saturday, and I will plan on driving for you for both days, until I hear otherwise.

Umm, Pringles:wink:
Sounds like a plan, thank you. :wink:

I'm bummed I can't make it.

How about the 7th 8th for Sutton.

Enough people we can rent a pontoon both days !

(might get more folks interested Brian & Paula if you'd write a small note about how nice Sutton was this weekend despite the rain - - shew had to say that before one of you told me I should write something up...)

:eyebrow:

Dave

Definitely still planning for the weekend of the 8th and 9th, can't do the 7th got a nickelback concert to go to, but if we can get in this weekend too, why shoot that would be good for me. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom