Closed: Suunto Cobra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zrsteve

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Suunto Cobra computer console with compass. Includes padded console cover, USB cable and quick disconnect hose.

Console has some wear and scratches but computer and compass work great.

$200 plus $15 shipping.

IMG_0704.JPG

Last edited:
Price reduced to $150 and free shipping in the CONUS.
Is this a cobra 3 or a standard cobra? I'm needing one that's backlit and the older ones were. Also, want it Nitrox ready (I think they all are now but just making sure)

Is this still for sale?...and is it possible to remove the compass part of the console...only really interested in the computer...

Yes it is still For Sale. Sorry but I won't separate them. Thanks for the inquiry.

Sorry...I should have been more specific...I'll buy the compass along with computer...I just need to know if the two can be separated to dive without the compass attached...

Sorry...I should have been more specific...I'll buy the compass along with computer...I just need to know if the two can be separated to dive without the compass attached...

As a former Suunto console diver, I can confirm they are easy to separate.

Great...thanks..to the OP...my wife is looking for one of these...I'll have her take a look at it tonight and get back with you if she wants to buy...assuming its still available...thanks...

And there should be a greyish-looking plastic loop device that can be inserted into where the compass mounts. Hopefully the OP kept it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom