Suunto d9 titanium w/o transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GROBIOG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Suunto D9 titanium without transmitter for sale.
Right now the D9 is at my LDS for battery change, it should come back within 3 weeks, so anyone interested just let me know and when it gets back I'll pass it on to you.
The computer has very little use, in fact it sat on my drawer for the last year and a half as I work for a Scubapro shop, finally I got off my @$$ and put it up for sale, the pic I have is from about 2 weeks ago when I decided to sell it, I took the first pic and when pressed the bottom to show dive log and other stuff with pics it just died, lol.
My asking price is $900

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 532
Sorry, that is NOT the pic of my D9, it is a pic from a new one I took from the net.
I thought I had a pic from mine, sorry, I'll post actual pics when I get it back.

ps. don't know how to remove this pic from original post, I'm new here:blush:

Here is the pics of the actual computer...
photo-1.jpgphoto 2-2.jpgphoto 3-2.jpgphoto 4-1.jpgphoto-2.jpg

Attachments

• photo 3-1.jpg
    photo 3-1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 459
Did 2 dives on it yesterday, worked as it should, flawlessly!

* Bump

Dropping price to $850 for local pick up, before I go to craigslist.

That battery change seems crazy high. Especially if you bought that new. With the free batteries from Suunto, it costs me 5 bucks to get the battery changed and they do it it in 10 minutes. On a used computer it costs $20.

Are you referring to lower end Suunto models? Because yes, they are easy and cheap to change. However, the D9 has to be sent to the factory for a change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom