Suunto Dm4 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bestshooter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK here is my problem. I got my usb cable for my zoop. I downloaded the DM4 software and tried to connect to it. It says device not connected. I downloaded the DM3.1 and it connected just fine. If anyone has 3.1 can you tell me how to change the preferences in it. I am trying to change from meters to feet but cant find where to do it. And if anyone has a fix for the DM4 not recognizing the zoop please let me know.

thanks

OK here is my problem. I got my usb cable for my zoop. I downloaded the DM4 software and tried to connect to it. It says device not connected. I downloaded the DM3.1 and it connected just fine. If anyone has 3.1 can you tell me how to change the preferences in it. I am trying to change from meters to feet but cant find where to do it. And if anyone has a fix for the DM4 not recognizing the zoop please let me know.

thanks
You're not the first person to have trouble with DM4.

The secret to changing units in DM3.1. Click on Tools, Settings. You will see units for Depth, Pressure, etc and grey and blue units. The blue indicates the current setting. To change, click on the grey. For example if you click on a grey "ft" it will change to a blue "ft" and the depth will be displayed in feet. The same applies to the other units.

It's not the most obvious, but welcome to the world of Suunto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom