Suunto Eon reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know how to connect it to a PC, such as what program to use? I have the PC interface, but I have no idea how to work it!

I tried it and there is no Eon support...

Does anyone know how to connect it to a PC, such as what program to use? I have the PC interface, but I have no idea how to work it!
More bad news , the interface unit which works with it will not connect to anything newer than 1999 , however see a geek as there may be a way to use it with special adapter ...

More bad news , the interface unit which works with it will not connect to anything newer than 1999 , however see a geek as there may be a way to use it with special adapter ...

I found an adapter and I see that it connects to my computer, but I don't know which program to run, and how to run it...

I think it is windows 2000 or previous edition

---------- Post added March 7th, 2014 at 07:20 PM ----------

I found an adapter and I see that it connects to my computer, but I don't know which program to run, and how to run it...
If I remember you sit the eon on the adapter , if you google eon manual you will find the manuals for both .

This is what a Suunto rep said in an older thread with this same problem:
Unfortunately, being discontinued almost a decade ago, the EON dive computer is no longer compatible with the currently supported DM4 software nore with the recent OSs. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Suunto has a brand new wrist computer, air integrated with a new style transmitter. It is called the Eon steel and should be out in Sept, 2014. It looks like the Mares Icon but a little smaller and more features and retails around $1800 with transmitter.
Eon was the name the rep told us but it could change, Eon for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom