For Sale Suunto Favor - Price drop- METRIC; $30, free shipping in USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmerkel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dive%20Sell
Suunto Favor. This is Metric ONLY, cannot be changed. Just multiply x3 for depth, not a big issue unless you are really narc'ed. AIR only. No download. Works perfectly, been using it as a backup for several years.
IT IS MORE LIBERAL THAN MORE CURRENT SUUNTO COMPUTERS. My wife has a Vyper so I've been able to compare them.
But I use an UWATEC Aladin and it's not as liberal as that. I finally got my old (oil filled) Aladin battery changed so I'll have a similar backup profile I can also download.
I get 4 bars (full) on the battery (it's very easy on batteries). Battery is easy to change. The screen is pristine. There are normal scratches on the screen cover but invisible underwater. Band is like new. It's about impossible to get a decent picture with the screen on due to reflections.
Manual here: SUUNTO FAVOR S USER MANUAL Pdf Download.

Dropbox - IMG_3065.JPG
Dropbox - IMG_3066.JPG
Dropbox - IMG_3068.JPG

Back
Top Bottom