Suunto Gekko - Dive Download ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi friends i had downloaded the gekko to vyper patch i have also downloaded the SDM but i am still unable to downloaded off my gekko so can anyone tell me the procedure how it is done kind regards bob

You've sucessfully run the Gekko>Vyper patch?

You have the correct download cable?

You have installed the correct drivers for the cable?

You have the SDM software installed?

You have the Gekko turned on and set to PC Mode?

It's usually one of the above that's at fault so you can't download.

Hi friends i had downloaded the gekko to vyper patch i have also downloaded the SDM but i am still unable to downloaded off my gekko so can anyone tell me the procedure how it is done kind regards bob

The sequence for me is to 1- clean boot my laptop, 2-attach usb/serial cable to laptop and Gekko, 3- set Gekko to PC mode, 4- Run Gekko2Vyper program and then exit it, 5- open SDM and run download wizard selecting Vyper and COM-Port.

Does anyone have a link for this patch? The one on the first page doesnt work any more.

What's the matter? You can't read through 29 pages of messages to find the new link? :admingreet:

Happy New Year to all :party:

Actually no, I didnt want to read 29 pages. I figured it out, but the forum wont let me post a link until I have 5 posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom