Suunto Mosquito

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had a Suunto Mosquito dive computer for 3 years , and had no trouble with it. When I return home from a dive trip, I download my dives and log in the sights with each profile dive. Sometime I rise a bit to fast, and it lets me know to slow down. I usually do not use the decompression mode, as my dives don't get into that area.
Our last dive was on Roatan, Honduras at CoCo View. It was my 6th time there.

I have had my Suunto Mosquito dive computer for 3 years. It had served me well.
Last year in November we were diving on Roatan, Honduras at CoCo View. It was my 6th time there. The reef is in good condition. Mary's Place has improved, as it was closed for years. I first saw it "cristine". Then it had become in very damaged due to divers that didn't have their boancy in check. Last November it was beautiful again.

I have Sunto Mosquito, contingency, useful friendly, nitrox ready consider good computer, easy replace battery with reasonable price

I have been diving my Mosquito for over a year now and logged well over a 100 dives on it. I jealously love this little computer for its simplicity and ease of use.

The display is easy to read, and very straight forward. Only issue I have ever had with it is when night diving, it can be a bit of a pain to try and use the backlight and it doesn't stay on for very long. Simply using your dive light to illumitate it during ascent is far easier.

I'm not a huge fan of the Sunnto Dive Manager software but most softwares I have seen that come with dive computers suck anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom