switch broken on Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I love the small size and brightness of the Mini. I only took it diving twice, but it flooded and the tail switch no longer works. I didn't realize it got water inside until I returned from a two week trip. Even after cleaning it out and letting it dry, the switch was still malfunctioning. Can I get it looked at? I haven't had much luck hunting down the receipt. I bought it last Winter.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry for your trouble. Flooding is very rare for the Mini torchand we would definitely like to test in our chamber. Please advise your directemail so we can coordinate return.

Regards,
Joe Ganahl

Thanks for your quick response Joe. I will send you my address via private message. Thanks again.

Thank you so much Joe and Kevin. The switch came in the mail last week, and the light works perfectly again. You can't give better customer service than that.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom