Swivel hose ORing - what size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a swivel hose without any oring. What are the specs for the oring mentioned in the instructions? Size and duro values would be appreciated.

Thanks

sorry chief, their only response is going to be take it to a certified tech to have it replaced... CYOA policies. duro is going to be 70/75 depending on if you go viton or buna. Frogkick.de might have the spec in the manuals online, but it is more than likely just going to be an atomic part number.

Which o-ring in the swivel are you talking about? The 2nd stage side is almost always 010, 70/75 duro. If it's inside the swivel, I can't help you

I am going to guess that the o-ring in question is the one on the inlet tube. IIRC one can use the o-ring for a K-valve in a pinch. Seems like I saw that once on a reg I took a part. You can get the service kit from NESS: Atomic Service Kits

Atomic sells a service kits ($10USD) for the swivel hose connector. It is pretty obvious from the kit which should be changed.

I am going to guess that the o-ring in question is the one on the inlet tube. IIRC one can use the o-ring for a K-valve in a pinch. Seems like I saw that once on a reg I took a part. You can get the service kit from NESS: Atomic Service Kits

Back
Top Bottom