Tablas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markb

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all
I’m thinking of going to PI in June. Has anyone got any info on diving Tablas? Can’t work out if there are any dive shops there online it looks like they have closed(?).
Or is there anywhere off the beaten that might be worth a look? Otherwise I will probably go to PG and Coron. I stayed at Seadive in Coron a few years ago but any advice about where to stay etc appreciated. In PG I stayed at Cap’n Greggs and had a great time so will probably stay there again.
Thanks
Mark

I'm also planning to go to Tablas but in August. I have the same problem as you. I found two dive resort on Facebook, namely Tablas Fun Resort and First Buddy Tablas. Their latest posts are a couple of years old though. I have messaged both just now and I'm waiting to hear from them.

Ok thanks. Let me know if you find anything out

Hi Jabongs and markb;
I was at Tablas island with my wife last month and we were not able to contact any dive outfit there. What we did was to cross over to Romblon island. There we dived with The Three P Holiday / Ducks Diving Resort (The Three P). I think they are the only dive shop on that island.

If you cannot go to Romblon island and are looking for some water adventure in Tablas. I would recommend trying Deo's Islands Adventure Travel (Deo’s Islands Adventures toursntravels). We spent a day with him snorkelling some out-of-the way sites north of the island. One interesting place he brought us to is the blue hole (which you can dive down to, just make arrangements with three P). Anyway, you can tell Deo what you want to do and he will customize the trip/s for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom