Tacoma Dive & Travel Expo May 22-23d, 2010 - Who's coming??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in Oregon will you be? Wolf eels can be seen reliably at Sund Rock, Hood Canal ... just west of Olympia, WA. Sea lions are less likely ... they come and go pretty much as they please.

If you're going to be in the Portland area, Hood Canal is quite doable as a day trip. But Oregon's a big state, and you could be several hours from there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I still cannot beleave it! I won the first trip to Matava Eco Resort for the Treasure Hunt Dive. Then a couple hours later I came back to a booth my friend Omar was manning and he said I think they called your name and you won another trip to Figi! I retorted Ya wright! So I went up to the front booth and sure enough I did! It was one of the door prizes to Bequa Lagoon Resort and it came with airfare. Talk about an out of body experance. So Thanks to Bequa and Matava and Air Pacific/Fiji Tourism. Also to Rick Stratton and his staff for the out standing show they run. I have been attending for 4 years now and it keeps getting better every year. :D

Back
Top Bottom