Tacoma Dive & Travel Expo May 22-23d, 2010 - Who's coming??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UTD will be there...booth 414.

We had a great time at the Long Beach show last week, had UTD instructors me, Don, and Maciej, and board members Kim Cardenas and John Walker with us.

This weekend in Tacoma we have UTD instructors Brian Wiederspan and Jeanna Edgerton, with a chance of a surprise appearance by Todd Powell.

Stop by, say hello, have some fun, check out the new classes and heating vest.

See you in Tacoma,

Jeff

[As far as selling at the show, it falls under the same guidelines that many do; no sales of life support gear, etc. Jack[/QUOTE]

I take it then that no BC's, tanks or Regs can be sold. What is the "etc"?

Just wanted to say that the show was great as allways! The treasure hunt dive was fun again. looked busy at the show. Hope it was as busy as last year. Liquid Assets TV was there Got to talk with Nick Lucey, great guy. Oh I was lucky enough to win a couple of trips to Figi.

I was there also, and had a great time! The presentations this year were excellent. I met Muggsy at the SB booth, and my dive buddy won the complete set of dive gear on Sunday. If you went and didn't find something new or interesting to see, you weren't trying hard enough! It was a good show.

Doc! How'd I miss you? I was there all day both days ... spent a lot of time at the NWDC booth on Sunday, but Saturday was mostly just out and about.

Oh, and I won a trip to Kona ... compliments of taking "Best in Show" in the photo contest ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Congratulations Bob!

Sorry I missed you too Doc. I stopped by the SB booth about 5-6 times but there was never anyone there. I sat behind the desk and tried to collect membership fees for a while but I couldn't make any sales :(

Aw heck, sorry to have missed you guys! I was probably in the presentations - I caught as many of them both days as I could.

Yeah, congrats on the photo, Bob! Enjoy Kona! Dale, next year we'll just need to put together our own social plans before the gig!

Here's to the next one...

NWGD:

Congratulations on your best of show photo award @ Tacoma Dive & Travel Expo .

How about a pic for those of us who did not attend?

Thanks ... this is the picture ... I titled it "The Hunter" ...

hunter.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom