Tajiguas Saturday (9/12)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greg (Weiland) and I are planning to dive Tajiguas on Saturday at 8:30 am. Everyone is welcome join. It should be a nice dive. I dove it last Monday and had 10-20 foot visibility. :D

Last edited:
No way I can make it guys... But Rich whats the life like there now? Is the kelp back?

Sorry to hear you can't make it.

It is an awesome dive. The kelp has been mucking up the water alot this summer but there are some great spots that always seem to be clear.

I'm in! Can either of you give me directions?

I got your PM and the directions were good. See you tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you can't make it.

It is an awesome dive. The kelp has been mucking up the water alot this summer but there are some great spots that always seem to be clear.

I dove there once a few years ago with some guy I think his name was Nick... maybe Rick???? There was no kelp what so ever so I would like to dive it now.

Have a good dive be safe

Thanks Greg and Tim. I had a nice dive. I hope some of your pictures turned out. Next time lets do a dive around Malibu.

Good dive even though that swell kicked up.

Nice meeting you Tim.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom