Taking a 2 year old to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spacemanspiff1974

Contributor
Reaction score
Help!!

I'm taking my family to Cozumel this summer and that includes a 2 year old. Normally I don't think too much about hotels and mostly think about the dive operator when I go there.

This time I am thinking about the Wyndham Bay or the Occidental. How are the beaches here? Non-divers are going on the trip. Also, do people bring car seats or is one needed for cabs when taking a two year old? I've never traveled with her other than local car trips and am not sure what to do.

All I remember from my last trip there was Deep Sea Exposure for diving and Sol or Dos Equis for drinking. Beaches were just that stuff in the way between the roads and where I wanted to be.

We liked Occidental Grand. The beach was pretty much like you expect in a beach. Don't know about the Wyndam. Iberostar is nice, but the beach waterline is awlful. Nice beach but too rocky to walk in the water. You have to get in from the dock.

Back
Top Bottom