Taking a Cruise to Aruba and Curacao and Need Dive Shop Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can highly recommend Scuba Lodge Dive Center Pietermaai. I always thought I preferred boat diving but these guys changed my mind! Second visit in less than a year totaling four weeks of shore diving.
The scuba equipment, organization and supervision were exceptional. The choose a divesite depending on needs of the divers, level of divers and circumstances. The drive all around the island to go to the best spots. I can recommend dives as the Superior Producer, Tugboat and the Westpoint trip. The have a great combination between being serious during diving and easy going around the dives. That’s what makes it special.
There is an onsite beachfront restaurant, which is very convenient and a nice break during multi-tank dives. It was a excellent experience.

---------- Post added April 8th, 2015 at 04:03 PM ----------

I can highly recommend Scuba Lodge Dive Center Pietermaai. I always thought I preferred boat diving but these guys changed my mind! Second visit in less than a year totaling four weeks of shore diving.
The scuba equipment, organization and supervision were exceptional. The choose a divesite depending on needs of the divers, level of divers and circumstances. The drive all around the island to go to the best spots. I can recommend dives as the Superior Producer, Tugboat and the Westpoint trip. The have a great combination between being serious during diving and easy going around the dives. That’s what makes it special.
There is an onsite beachfront restaurant, which is very convenient and a nice break during multi-tank dives. It was a excellent experience.

Dive with Clive in Aruba. His service was very personalized (even took me out solo one trip)

we did 4 dives with Clive in March 2015 - very good spots, good attention to detail by Clive. He picked us up as requested. Overall it was a great experience.

+1 for Clive in Aruba and curious2dive in Curacao - they were both excellent. Has from curious2dive takes photos on the dive and then sends them to you at no cost. Have fun - Curacao is beautiful - we saw our first seahorse there.

I was recently on a cruise which also included Aruba and Curacao. In Aruba, I went with Red Sail because everyone else who I checked was either full or don't do afternoon dives. We went to Arashi which was a decent dive. In Curacao, I used Atlantis who picked me up on time and had a great dive at Car Pile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom