Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Ok … do you guys work? Tuesday OMG I wanna dive during the week … my boss has other plans for me I guess.
Kim P
:daisysmil

What do you think they invented sick days for?

that makes 5 so far, I need one more.

Where's the bug hunting boat out of?

The one I'm thinking of going with is in Tarpon Springs, but if anybody knows a boat that is known for god bug hunting I'll call them instead.

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who went out on the Irish Wake yesterday. I had a great time. The weather was perfect, the diving was great. It was a pleasure meeting each of you.
Frogman, thanks for having us, but please try to remember to be more kind to the fishermen. eyebrow
By the way, I made it home last night without breaking anything else.

Having arrived a the dive site 1 minute before us, the owner of the fishing boat started with a rude, obnoxious "I own the ocean!" attitude. Had he been more polite, I would tried to work a more amenable solution. Since he couldn't keep a civil tongue in his head, we dove.

Fisherman are just going to have to learn to get over their ignorant ways...
a) divers do not scare all the fish away
b) divers can actually tell you where the fish are, what kind and how many
c) at $4 a mile, I'm not going somewhere else just because you're a loudmouth @#$%
d) divers can free that stuck anchor you tossed in the middle of the wreck, or not...eyebrow
e) most fish don't eat at noon, so you're wasting your time!

The next fishing boat that came along was kind enough to ask how long we were staying, and for any info on the wreck, and they got all the info on the fish and wreck I could give them.

Ya get more flies with honey....

If we ever get Frogman and N@rco$i$ together on the same boat god help the fisherman who acts like that................

N@rco$i$:
What do you think they invented sick days for?

Slacker:D

They're raising hell over at the Continental ticket counter because IT at reservations is taking too many sick days.

You know how many people have wanted to go to Newark but ended up in Houston instead?

Nobody really "wants" to go to Newark, do they?:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom