Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got into Tampa (again) from the UK... its positively balmy out here. Ok, maybe not tonight... :wink: but temps heading into the 70s by the weekend?? I'm loving it!!
This is what I left behind. Satellite image of Great Britain - Snow!!

Errrm, anyway :) Hey! I'm actually just dropping a line on here, this is a short trip, I'm leaving at the end of the month, but I'm hoping to be back in Feb-Apr, and I'm looking for fellow divers that could help me with my diving skills - help me set myself up with a BP/W set up - in terms of advice and assistance getting my weighting and buoyancy correct?? I'd like to come and meet you guys at the meet 'n' greet event, but I doubt I'll get out of work early enough to get over to St Pete.

Just got into Tampa (again) from the UK... its positively balmy out here. Ok, maybe not tonight... :wink: but temps heading into the 70s by the weekend?? I'm loving it!!
This is what I left behind. Satellite image of Great Britain - Snow!!

Errrm, anyway :) Hey! I'm actually just dropping a line on here, this is a short trip, I'm leaving at the end of the month, but I'm hoping to be back in Feb-Apr, and I'm looking for fellow divers that could help me with my diving skills - help me set myself up with a BP/W set up - in terms of advice and assistance getting my weighting and buoyancy correct?? I'd like to come and meet you guys at the meet 'n' greet event, but I doubt I'll get out of work early enough to get over to St Pete.

Welcome to sunny Florida!!

FlyingVisit right now with the water temps sooooo looowww on the gulf side there isnt too many people diving in the salt water. I have been working 7 days a week to get a project done so my dive time has been less than normal too. I will post a dive if the seas and temps moderate in the next few days.
Hope you can make it to the M&G!

I haven't been in saltwater since October...
I know what you mean! I haven't been in the water since before New Year's Day... My skin is beginning to dry out.

I'll be in the water on the east coast somewhere this weekend :wink:

I'll be in the water in the central/west coast this weekend. But not diving. Fossil hunting! Whoo hoo!!

Jenny, the dog camping bowl is still on my porch with your name on it.

Thanks for the reminder. One of these days I will get it.. but not till next week at the earliest. Fossiling this weekend

I figured you and Debby would get bored with this thread and move on to another by now.... I guess you two are easily amused.... lol

Easily amused, easily bored. That's why guys don't keep very well.... ::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom