Tangent Haven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2

Contributor
Reaction score
After the hijacking of many threads and ongoing tangents I thought that they should have their own home so here it is.

Lets see how many people actually post in the right place for once?

If no pertinent information is being communicated then feel free to post here. This is the place where anything that should be in a PM (by the way what does that stand for? LOL) should be posted.

Any wagers on how many different conversations we can get going here and how many pages it will take up?

Now if you actually respond to the question you're not posting in the right place are you? :banghead:

DiveMistress2:
Now if you actually respond to the question you're not posting in the right place are you? :banghead:

Does anyone remember the name of that song that goes like this," la lalalala lalaallaaalalalalalalalal la la BABY!"?

Does that question answer your question Divemistress???

private message

hehehehhe

Naw, we got all that off him. He can always claim cross-contamination as he swam by us.

hehehhe, I swear I love this place more and more every day.

Steve

CDN ff:
Does anyone remember the name of that song that goes like this," la lalalala lalaallaaalalalalalalalal la la BABY!"?
Does that question answer your question Divemistress???

Wasn't that written by the same guy who did "Shoobie Doobie Doo"?

sparky30:
Wasn't that written by the same guy who did "Shoobie Doobie Doo"?

Oh i LOVE that show.... did you know that Casey Kasem did the voice of Shaggy>?????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom