Tank bands and manifold to make tanks doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amnbowser

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a set of doubles and made them singles. I don't dive doubles so just want to recoup a little of the money I spent on the doubles. Someone make me an offer the bands came off LP85s.

Attachments

• IMG_20101023_145947.jpg
    IMG_20101023_145947.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 103
They're Highland Millworks bands - the originals, before XS Scuba took them over

The cutout on the yellow sticker will confirm the size, I can't read it from the photo and I don't have mine here to compare

Hope we're getting a commission on the sale :)

If you check the clipouts on the sticker, it will tell you the tank diameter and manifold spacing they fit, which is what a buyer will want to know

LP85 tanks can be 7" or 7.25" OD

Sorry to hijack your ad, just trying to help

Come on now someone needs these I am not looking at making a killing. I need a nitrox compat computer lets do some trading. I will pay out of pocket.

I am interested, do you have the complete manifold or just the crossover? I also sent you a pm. PM or email me: jake4017@yahoo.com

Richard

Back
Top Bottom