Tank Poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Al 80
19 pony bottle imminent

Starting to shop for steel to get rid of some of my weight.

And to answer for my buddy
3 steel 72s

Gotta get in our plebian votes!

-Jeff

I have two OMS steel 125 cu ft. tanks that I use for single tank diving. They could be doubled to yield a whopping 250 cu ft...hmmm!

Originally posted by Shadow
Do more tanks make a man more manly ..... ?:wink:
So that's the problem. I have 0. none, nada, gar keine. :(
Do you think that if I ran down to the shop a picked up a couple the wife would love me again? :confused:
Somehow, I'm not quite sure that would do the trick. Flowers maybe? :)

Originally posted by Shadow
Do more tanks make a man more manly ..... ?:wink:
Yes... definitely...
Boyz~n~Toyz
It is part of what guys do....
But hey, Manly women too....
How many do you have?
I'll bet just the one your husband bought :wink:

Originally posted by scubatrader
Lets add a new layer to this question. if i may

Put what type you have.
Shoot Trader....
Some of them have even been putting down the brand....
Din'ya scan the thread?

Originally posted by landlocked
So that's the problem. I have 0. none, nada, gar keine. :(
Do you think that if I ran down to the shop a picked up a couple the wife would love me again? :confused:
Somehow, I'm not quite sure that would do the trick. Flowers maybe? :)

Perhaps really big fins... I think I'll stop there. Supposed to be a clean board. I could easily get myself in trouble with where this is going!

Originally posted by livestodive
UP I agree with you. It seems as though there is always one piece of equipment I need still.

When I checked a month or so ago there were 26 tanks in my garage cleaned, in current hydro and vip, and filled ready to dive. These vary from AL 80s to steel 72s to steel 3000psi "hundreds". Most are O2 clean.

There is always another dozen or so about the place that "need something" before they go into the active list. Hydro, vip, O2 clean, tumble, etc. There is ALWAYS something to do with that many tanks about the place. I even have the dozen "spare" valves that need rebuilding and O2 cleaning that was going to get done "last winter." Oh well, there is always "next winter."

Weather is good enough to dive NOW and I'm stuck working this weekend.;-0

FT

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

How many do you have?
I'll bet just the one your husband bought :wink:

Well... I am the owner/operator of one very unusual tank (which I purchased myself): a steel 76 cu.ft. 3000 psi tank - I am not mistaken - it's a weird tank....
And probably older than some members on this board (1976 tank)... Guess I'm just not a manly woman - oh well, I'm not too upset about that. "Manly" wasn't exactly the image I'm trying to achieve....

Can there be prizes for the weirdest tank in this poll? Please?

BTW, my hubby is not as weird as my tank, and he's reasonably manly with his two AL80's.

Back
Top Bottom