Tank Poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 steel 120 for me :D

1 AL80 for the wife :rolleyes:

Rich :mean:

2 PST HP120's with H-Valves.
1 set LP 72 doubles (non-isolated)
4 AL 80s
3 AL 63s

Became PSI certified so I could afford to have them inspected yearly... :tease:

Will be looking into LP 98s or bigger soon... want to do some deeper wrecks next year. Will be doing cavern, cave and extended range to start getting ready for it.

I sure did when I got my first tank. Something about that first tank that just shows you are committed to this.

NetDoc,

No need to polish it since it's new. I believe I got a good deal on it - $125.70 (inc. tax, boot & protector) - at my LDS. How did I get it at that price you ask? Well, I wish you hadn't asked. They had a Pink Sale ! That's right my first tank is pink !

It's never bothered me before and don't expect it to now. If they had any left I'd buy another! Every other time I rent a tank it seems the only color they have left is pink anyhow. Another buddy of mine bought one the day before so that takes off some heat. Maybe MaryKay will sponser my diving if I.... :giggle:

Since it's pink, it doesn't need to be polished, maybe spit shined. And the important thing is I gotta tank!

:band2:

We were at WW diving today on a mission to buy pink tanks for some of the TL gang. They were out but will get more. Thay said they never expected so many men to be buying pink tanks!

Yours in might purdy!

Hey Dee,

If they get more in I'll have to buy one more. I'll still be checking around for some used steel tanks but these are hard to beat for the price.

There are some old used steel 72's their selling for $60 but look so beat up and old I just can't force myself to buy them. They probably need hydro & vis too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom