Tanks for sale, Twins, Nitrox, 100's 80's, 50's, Pony bottles and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckyimalive

Registered
Reaction score
scuba 003.jpgscuba 001.jpgscuba 004.jpgscuba 002.jpgHello. I just picked up all this equipment and it need to find a good home. THe list is as follows:
Luxfer Nitrox Twin 92's with a Luxfer Nitrox 19 Pony bottle
Luxfer Pink 100 with a Luxfer 13 Pony Bottle
2 Luxfer black 80's
Luxfer Pink 50 with BC
The last Hydro and Vis on all the equipment was 1998 and 2000, but everything still has air in them. Everyothing in good shape. No dents or gouges. Just the normal scuff here and there on the paint. If you have specific questions I will try to answer all. I will try to attach photos of everything. I would love to sell as a lot, but am willing to seperate. Package price for everything is 700.00. I am in NE Pennsylvania near Stroudsburg. Locals can pick up, but I will ship these anywhere you want. I have no idea what shipping will be, but I am not out to make money on the shipping. You will only pay what it is. Nothing extra for packing.

Last edited:
Luxfer Nitrox Twin 92's with a Luxfer Nitrox 19 Pony bottle
How much for these
Thanks
Phil

How much for the black 80's? Steel or Aluminum? DIN/Yoke and can you post a few more pictures of them alone.

Hello. Would like to get 400.00 for them, But I am open to offers. Seems like everyone wants these. There must be alot of tech divers out there. Artie

Hi,

What kind of valves on the AL80's? DIN or yoke or convertible?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom