Tanya Streeter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig Baumann

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tanya Streeter is into her second month as a mom, and I am so proud of her for doing the hard thing - admittedly the “hardest thing (she) has ever done,” in transitioning from living the couple's life with her husband Paul, to becoming a parent and family, with the birth of her daughter, Tilly.

All who are parents know the difficulty in transitioning from having a relatively free life style to caring for an infant. Something I find even more heroic than her deep diving accomplishments is her willingness to raise an infant, beginning in her mid-30's. Her hubby too, disserves particular praise, for he is running a family business and being a parent at the same time.

My wife and I were in our mid 30's when we had our first (and only) child. What you trade in physical energy, you make up for in maturity and patience in raising a newborn, but it is without a doubt, the most difficult thing to do in the world if you're planning to do it right. I knew instinctively she had the right stuff and I am certain many other viewers could see, if she loved marine animals that much in her Freediver special, she was destined to be a great mum.

Best wishes to Paul, Tilly, and Tanya Streeter.

CB

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom