Tapatalk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterrobbemond

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My Tapatalk app says the server plugin is out of date and that I should contact the forum owner to update it. Who do I turn to?

Maybe you could post in the site support forum? I am using tapatalk to read/post this. Can you update your version? Just a thought.

I just installed the app so its the latest version. I also posted it on the support forum. Does your app gives you the same message?

PM [user]Howarde[/user] if he doesn't respond here in the next couple of days. He does all our Tapatalk setup. Not sure if he's in the U.S. or D.R. currently.

I got that message the other day, logged out and back in and it was gone.

I get that note when I try to look at praticipated threads.......that's the only time and I have the newest version.

I get that note when I try to look at praticipated threads.......that's the only time and I have the newest version.

Same for me. Scubaboard is pretty good about updating the Tapatalk plug-in once reminded, but I did have to explain once that they needed to update the server-side plugin, and not the user-downloaded client. Just post on the site support forum and they should get it updated.

It works now! They must have updated it.
Thanks SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom